Arabic Translation & Interpreting Service
In the translation agency LST – Translation you can order oral consecutive and simultaneous translation of the Arabic language on technical, oil and gas, energy, legal, economic, general political, religious topics. You need the services of an Arabic interpreter when holding meetings, negotiations, organizing international conferences, symposiums, round tables.
The LST-Legal Translation Agency offers to translate from English into Arabic or Farsi, as well as in the opposite direction. Our agency employs more than 75 specialists who translate from various languages, proofread, proofread and notarize translated documents. Therefore, both individuals and organizations have been cooperating with us for a long time.
If you want to know the cost of the work, fill out a short application form on the site. Within literally 5 minutes, the company’s specialists will analyze the submitted materials and determine the price of the service, as well as the timing of its implementation.
Types of Arabic translation
- Oral. It is necessary at meetings, business negotiations, conferences, seminars, meetings with partners, while accompanying foreign delegations. Oral translation can be consecutive or simultaneous.
- Writing. The bureau’s specialists translate any text material: articles, publications, letters, contracts and other documents.
- Medical Translation. We translate instructions, case histories, medical records, extracts and certificates.
- Legal. Our translators are highly proficient in legal terminology, translate legal acts and other legal documentation as accurately as possible.
- Art. Here you can order the translation of books, articles, notes, poems and other works from English into Arabic or vice versa.
- Technical. We translate operating instructions, diagrams, accompanying documentation for machine tools, equipment, machines and machinery.
- Court Room. We can perform an urgent translation of a statement of claim, cassation and other documents for submission to the court.
- Localization of software and websites, multimedia products. The company’s translators translate accompanying documentation, news and other content, as well as dubbing and creating subtitles.
What affects the price of the service
Workload. The cost is indicated for 1 page of printed text (average 1800 characters). There is also a fixed price for interpretation and other types of services.
Execution time. The need to translate a document on the day of request increases the cost of the work.
Translation type. For example, the translation of a highly specialized technical text from English into Arabic or vice versa costs more than the translation of a citizen’s passport.
In our agency you can order additional services: layout, apostille, legalization, notarization of the translated document. There are discounts for regular customers.
How to order a translation
Fill out the application form on the website or give us a call.
Within 5 minutes, experts will analyze the submitted materials and calculate the cost and deadlines for completing the task.
Are you satisfied with the proposed conditions? Great, then immediately after receiving the advance payment, we get to work.
- You can receive the finished translation in any way convenient for you: courier delivery, mail, in electronic format.
Advantages of cooperation with LST-Translation
- We work around the clock. Customer requests are accepted 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- We are engaged in translations from Arabic and other languages of the eastern group.
- We control the quality of the translation at every stage and guarantee the absence of any errors in the text: stylistic, semantic, punctuation, grammatical.
- When translating highly specialized texts, we compile a glossary of terms, which is agreed with the customer.
- We perform urgent translations, as well as notarization and apostille.
Are you looking for a professional Farsi or Arabic translator in Manchester? Contact LST-translation agency for Arabic to English and English to Arabic translation and interpreting services- our company has been successfully operating on the market since 2011. The bureau employs 75 specialists who perform translations, proofreading, proofreading and editing of texts of any complexity on a turnkey basis.